Floyd County Tourism Office
109 East Main Street
Floyd, VA 24091
Kathleen Legg, Floyd County Tourism Director
The Floyd County Tourism Development Council (TDC)
Established in 2013, the TDC is a partnership between Floyd County government, the Town of Floyd, and the Floyd County Chamber of Commerce.
The development of the TDC is an initiative based upon the first Floyd County Tourism Strategic Plan developed in 2010 by the Floyd tourism community with assistance from the Virginia Tourism Corporation.
TDC Goal: To increase economic development opportunities through tourism by promoting Floyd County as a destination.
Members of the TDC Board
- - Linda DeVito Kuchenbuch, County Supervisor
- - Kalinda Bechtold, County Supervisor
- - Bruce Turner, Town Councilman
- - Chris Bond, Town Councilman
- - Karin Grosshans, Floyd Chamber Board Memer
- - David Owen, Pine Tavern Lodge
- - Dylan Locke, Floyd Country Store, County Sales
- - Kamala Bauers, Hotel Floyd
- - Jessica Taylor, Across the Way Productions
Meet every other month with scheduling each month. Tourism Director attends. Meetings are open to the public and other businesses. Contact tourism director for updated schedule.
FLOYD TOURISM BUSINESS INFORMATION AND SUPPORT -
NRV Small Business Relief Grant: Small businesses in the New River Valley have access to up to $15,000 for a small business relief program award to combat the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Applications are accepted between 12/21/2021 and 1/28/2022. Grant applications can be accessed here. Hard copies are available at the Floyd County Visitor's Center by request. For questions regarding the application, please email Cora Gnegy, Giles County Tourism Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.